View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 07:06 AM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..just going back to what Josy said...there is a quite startling obsessive amount of hate for Meghan to an extent I’ve rarely seen about anyone and completely explains why they’ve made the decision they did as well...something I read this morning and although a few comments are particularly hateful, there were so many also saying they have no interest in her at all, which is perfectly fine but it’s while they’re reading the article and making comment about how much they disliked her and wished she would disappear forever...such a dedication to hate...

...anyway, one comment was more or less, in whatever exact words....that this person didn’t believe that Meghan was pregnant she wasn’t swollen of puffy enough, so just another ‘fake pregnancy’ atm..?...what does that mean, is it saying that her miscarriage was fake.
as well..and another comment was that Harry should just have rented her by the hour, rather than have married her...there really is a huge level of dedication to hate her and to a lesser extent, Harry too, the derogatory references to his intellect because the person he loves and who he’s found happiness with is not of public choosing or whatever....but then he’s just ‘a bit thick’, isn’t he...ditch the witch and we’ll like you again if you’re humble enough, is the vibe with him as well...’hate’ really isn’t to strong or extreme for so much feeling toward them...Meghan in particular, always....my surprise is that they didn’t go sooner, tbh....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote