View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 03:28 AM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default NEW season.. but 'same old, same old' seems highly likely

“My strategy is to lay low and act unassuming at the beginning – then school everyone in the memory comps toward the end.” Translation: I can't win jack shyte so I'll aim to be dragged.

“My strategy is to find a ride or die on day one! I’ll probably lay more low at the beginning, but then pull a Tyler (from Big Brother U.S.) and have secret alliances around the house. And like Paras or Mitch, make other people do my dirty work.” Translation: Hook up with a hunky male and hope he carries my weak ass to the end.

“My strategy going into the house is be extra friendly, find real common interest with everyone, form a four-person alliance, and dumbing myself down.” Translation: crawl up everyone's hole and hope they all let me skate through to the end, a la pipsqueek Paras.

“I’m going undercover. The houseguests will not know I’m a police officer and that I have a degree in criminology. I will be a fashionista/fashion designer. I plan on forming more than one alliance and hopefully gaining the trust of most of the house.” Translation: I'll "form" numerous alliances, all of which I contribute nada to, and will ultimately end up being nothing more than a weak ass figure for whichever one has the dominant male/s in.

“If the houseguests think I’m a super positive, vertically-challenged mom having a mid-life crisis, perfect! The less threatening I appear, the easier it will be to walk away with the cash.” Translation: I just want a break from my rugrat/s.

“My strategy is to be the friendly Newfoundlander! I will also want to really meet and size up the competition first, then my strategy will evolve from there.” Translation: Do a bit of cooking and tidying up and HOPE I'm allowed to survive past week 1.

“My strategy is to be fun, present, and approachable. I plan to make a female bestie, and divide and conquer. I will also find the strongest guy in the house and see if they want to secretly work together.” Translation: I'll have a pretend female bestie who I'll have no problem dropping like a hot tattie and giving up in the blink of an eye..to the strong male/s I've been hiding my pedestrian ass behind all season long.

Sadly looks like everything is in place for yet another male dominated series of tedium..given the look and sound of this fresh batch of meek-minded opposites.