Thread: BBC Future
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 10:17 PM #40
-

-

I'm cutting the BBC cord again soon, Sky bill went up over £20/month since December with no explanation so I'm getting rid and switching broadband provider. We have a TV license because its hard to argue that you don't watch TV when you have a Sky subscription [emoji23]... but we genuinely don't watch TV. We have Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and my eldest has a sub to some Anime streaming thing and that + YouTube/TikTok is basically all she watches these days. Youngest doesn't do "passive" viewing, she's all about Roblox and Animal Crossing and creative apps. I'm all about binging various series', and my wife doesn't really watch telly at all other than movies. We still w a tch various reality trash together but it's all streamed . Genuinely have no use for live telly and I think that's just the way things are going... Basically none of my daughter's friends (age range about 9 - 13) watch "old style" television. At all.

So yeah. A months notice to serve with Sky and then they can **** off along with the TV licence fee. Saving us like £80 a month in total.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote