View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 10:20 AM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....just about half way through the 2nd part and now leaning toward him being innocent...

Spoiler:

...words really do have such weight with their meaning and how they’re used...when Luke was led from the court and it was said that he didn’t show a flicker of emotion...?...we only saw that small glimpse of him as he was led into the police van...but even with that small glimpse, what I saw was someone who seemed in total shock and completely stunned and almost being ‘dragged’ by the officer, really...he just seemed quite motionless, but his legs still walking and going through those motions all on their own...one thing that I really didn’t agree with, which is I guess, a by the by...was when it was said that if Luke was innocent then society had done something dreadful and that we need to take a look at ourselves...but it would be the police and justice system who would have done something dreadful and would have to look at theirselves, surely...?..not an outer society...

...I’m still conflicted in that I can see how difficult/unlikely it would have been for Luke to have walked all of the way home without being seen and there would have been so much blood on him...?...but then, that would be the same for anyone locally...so someone who wasn’t local to the area and a stranger to Jodi...?....

...I agree with Josy about the reconstruction, it achieved nothing and was just annoying...how could someone focusing on driving, be a reliable witness for the few seconds it would take to pass...I mean, if she could identify Luke then she was surely driving without due care and attention...?...it was such a narrow glimpse of them and she really had to be led into looking for them in the reconstruction anyway, it took three attempts and directly leading her, more or less....but as was said as well...the case had been huge and the court case had been huge with Luke’s image everywhere for 19 months ...so why didn’t she then say that she couldn’t and wouldn’t identify him in court...why use that time up in court in calling her up as a witness... or why did she not tell them it was pointless her going to court...that didn’t make sense...

...The moped boys have just been mentioned so I haven’t watched much about them yet but already that feels odd and suspicious...when it was asked for anyone who was in that area at the time of her murder to contact them ...?...her own cousin took 5 days to come forward, when his moped had been seen at that very time of the killing....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote