View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:46 AM #1289
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
The problem with that comes though if they start wanting to implement vaccine passports type things. If they want to start opening the economy they need as many people with some protection.
The vaccine passport thing...I don't believe would ever happen for..visiting shops and stuff really. I am convinced thats media scaremongering. I can see it for foreign travel though..and would support it for that reason. I would not support this idea some have of being refused entry to the supermarket unless you can prove vaccinated status tbh...we don't do that with anything else..and like with the 'more dangerous' illnesses we vaccinate against, aslong as a certain number are willing to have it, a small percentage refusing doesn't make too much difference. Its only 'an issue' if large amounts refuse, and according to the last data I saw, like 94% of uk adults were willing to have it(mind, that was on the daily star or something, so not sure on accuracy!)

Also, as I see it, making it complulsary for most areas of everyday life...is basically forcing people to get it. And going down the road of removing consent for medical procedures (even something as generally harmless as a vaccine) is a very slippery slope.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote