TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Mickie was a disaster anyway, i feel sorry for Malika being stuck with such a obvious no hoper, but i knew he wouldn't be out bc of his popularity

Jan & Christina for me personally bit undermarked, was a enjoyable performance, maybe not technically the best cha cha, also nothing sexy but i wasn't expecting any of that, good to see a man of his age just having a good time, and i love the look of this pair, so cute

Erol's tango well good the classical music choice paid off, umm lol at him nearly breaking Marta's hand in training

Nicolas & Vadim, well first same-sex pair i can fully support, love them and what a great energetic cha cha that was

Vanessa was boring, also technically very bad i felt for Alexandru how he got stuck with her, hope he gets a second chance (i fear he may not)

Kim was either do or die, if she was down there she would've went home, she has lesser fanbase than Vanessa so this high score saved her i think

Kai & Kathrin were hilarious yet i was surprised he was at least a bit light on his feet (for a '''hunchback of notre dame'' sort of posture Llambi's comment) great F1/Car theme either for their quickstep

found Valentina better than last week i guess, but more my bias since i like Valentin overall as a pro (him and ulrike last year were among my faves)

Lola i told you so, good choice by Christian, i already saw less of the loose cannon now in her

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote