Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
Thoughts

Girls:
Aneesa Ferreira (Real World: Chicago) - again? Give someone else a chance
Arissa Hill (The Real World: Las Vegas) - original moody bitch, ready to fly off the handle if pushed too far
Beth Stolarczyk (The Real World: Los Angeles) - 1993 icon. Everyone surely still hate Beth and no one really knows why. I cannot wait to hear her cackle again.
Casey Cooper (The Challenge: Fresh Meat) - meh, although she was funny on the ruins when she sucked at everything
Jisela Delgado (Road Rules: The Quest) - number 1 bitch who gets paid by the syllable
Katie Doyle (Road Rules: The Quest) - probably grown up now but always nice to see
Kellyanne Judd (The Real World: Sydney) - will always love Kellyanne
Kendal Sheppard (Road Rules: Campus Crawl) - flirt, ready for her rivalry with trishelle to recomence
Ruthie Alcaide (The Real World: Hawaii) - will always a have a soft spot her
Sophia Pasqui (Road Rules: The Quest) - dont really remember her too much. Still waiting for Ellen to show up on the challenge.
Trishelle Cannatella (The Real World: Las Vegas) - undercover drama starter. Hope she’s ready to smach aneesa back

Guys:
Abram Boise ( Road Rules: South Pacific) - weirdo
Ace Amerson (The Real World: Paris) - nice guy bit boring
Cohutta Grindstaff (The Real World: Sydney) - always one to route for. He’s literally aces business partner
Darrell Taylor (Road Rules: Campus Crawl) - like aneesa not interested to see again
Derrick Kosinski (Road Rules: X-Treme) - no
Eric "Big Easy" Banks (The Challenge: Fresh Meat) - no
Laterrian Wallace (Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour) - don’t recall anything he ever did
Mark Long (Road Rules: First Adventure) - this whole thing is his idea so it would be nice to see him as first boot lol
Nehemiah Clark (The Real World: Austin) - just bring Wes back tbh
Syrus Yarbrough (The Real World: Boston) - anyone pre 2000 is fine by me could have brought Sean the Congress man on though
Teck Holmes (The Real World: Hawaii) - let’s hope there’s no pool.
Yes Duffy (Road Rules: Semester at Sea) - iconic original season, yes was only notable for his strange name
Jemmye (Real World: New Orleans) and Jonna (Real World: Cancun) replacing Casey is offensive.

And Alton (Real World: Las Vegas) replaces Abram.

I do love Jonna. She's is so boring as a person but for some reason always is at the center of a drama even though she never has anything to say about the drama ahaha.

No one post Fresh Meat 1 should have been considered for this show.

Luckily they got Beth, so this season is already iconic no matter what.
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote