BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
This is the Kind of Person she is...

A clip of Meghan Markle’s kindhearted act for one of her biggest fans during a March 2016 taping of the BUILD Series in New York City is going viral once again, with many lauding the former “Suits” actress for her apparently caring nature.

The nearly 5-year-old interview began receiving renewed attention when a user named Michelle shared a 54-second clip of Markle’s appearance on Twitter.

While discussing social media with host Donna Freydkin, which Markle said she views as a “great way to connect with people,” she calls out a fan of hers in the audience named Emily Sorrells, who was in high school at the time.

“I only know (Emily) through Twitter and I knew she was coming because I saw it on social media,” Markle explains to the host. “She’s going on a trip soon to Costa Rica to do some aid work because she said that my U.N. stuff inspired her.”

“I wrote you a letter, I brought it!” Markle says holding up a small parcel, as the young fan looks on in utter disbelief.

The star then walks into the audience to give Emily the letter and the two share an embrace.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/meghan-mar...003325894.html
There was one clip of Meghan that I remember dearly, of a fan waiting at the barriers of a royal engagement, and Meghan instantly saw her, ran up and looked so happy to see her and you could just tell how much she loves her fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote