View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 06:08 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
I'm by no means a staunch Harry supporter. His history + him saying he never even thought about racism until he started dating Meghan is so... yikes, but at least he's showing that he's willing to educate himself, change and speak out against racism. Surely his previous attitudes on race only support the idea that there is a racism problem within the royal family. I mean what kind of environment does someone have to grow up in to think that using slurs and dressing like a nazi is cool?

I have to say though I'm surprised at the people even bringing up his past, usually, they're against holding people's problematic past against them. It's also funny how they've only got a problem with his racist past now. Where was all this concern before he and Meghan were a thing?

Maybe then...this mature man that has seen the light since being with a mixed race woman...he could have educated the culprit who made the claimed Racist comment....instead of calling them out as racists to the whole world. His family supported him for the 2 occasions and had to make public apologies when he was younger....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote