Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
It doesnt matter how old it is,it was said,and this is about the racism they say is in the royal family, I like Harry,but c'mon its pretty double standards,and as Ive said yes ,people change,so maybe the person who made a remark has changed too, Its all getting pretty silly now,I just hope they get on with their lives now and have that much desired privacy.
If you ever heard what goes on in the army you'd probably be traumatised , what Harry said is tame compared to what others would be saying and doing ie abuse,racism, homophobia, sexism .

I never said it was ok ,but let's be realistic here . And Harry has opened up and said he's been educated since being with Meghan.

Why is it fine to call out Harry but Philip gets let off for his offensive stuff over the years?? Old age ? . That sounds like double standards to me .

And we'll never know what was fully said in that uncomfortable awkward conversation Harry had ,with the person re Archie's skin colour. But either way it suggests ignorance . Context or not .