Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Sadly a few

I was followed after leaving a 24 hour bank, frightened me for ages and still wouldn't use it after dark now.

years ago I was followed and grabbed by a man in the woods I live near (Wepre Woods) I was walking to meet friends and there's a stream that has a strip of concrete under it so people can walk across but it goes up to your ankles, I was heading for the little bridge next to it and saw a man standing on it, he was staring at me so I decided to go across the stream cus I was a bit freaked. As I walked across the water he crossed the bridge and as I reached tge other side he put his hand out to pull me up the little hill and I just said I'm OK thanks and went to go past and he grabbed me arm (not hard but like it stopped me if that makes sense) and said don't be rude and I just said sorry and rushed off, I walked dead fast to meet my friends and I reached them fairly quick and as we chatted the bloke came into view heading for the gate we were at, he walked past and we all went dead quiet cus I'd been explaining but I still wonder if he followed me or if I was just being paranoid