View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 02:28 PM #41
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Beth acting like a 2-bob slag..showing her willingness to kiss, dish out handjobs and spread her legs for half the house just to stay safe in the house(Bethy does BIg Bro>Debbie Does Dallas) And this is on top of having production push her hard in the edit. We've had her dancing around a room for half an ep, being the 1 to host the first POV in ludicrous outfit, being the 1 to introduce those silly messages they're receiving..as well as be the 1 to stand in front of the giant screen and operate it. Then they gave her that pet-freak privilege of being the 1 allowed to "explain" her alliance in the goodbye message..like she was the LEADER driving it. EMBARRASSING. And of course she was "the biggest Pike fan ever".. another douchebag pet who was also backed to the hilt by production and allowed to profit off a ludicrous "twist" they threw into his lap. The clown "hinted" at something similar for this season, so watch how when Bethy(or another pet-freak who production are desperate to save) is in eviction trouble or behind in positioning, this "secret power" miraculously popping up for their great benefit. PATHETIC. It's for this reason that I've decided this will be my final season watching this. I'd already decided to ditch the US version.. but rightly or wrongly I always believed the Canada version wasn't as sickening and production driven as the former. Looking/thinking back and having refresher course with this season. it's left me seriously questioning that belief. Even if US is on another level, BOTH versions clearly have a problem letting the game play out in fair, organic manner.

Oh and the crappy "teams" have been disbanded. Now that they've served their purpose of letting pets Tina&Kiefer coast for a week..before conveniently establishing firm alliance for them with mixture of both sides, there was no further need for the nonsense.