Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry. View Post
Name them
Portugal 2011: was about workers strike anti-government at that time, basically the group were some of those workers ''a luta e alegria''

Montenegro 2012: was a anti-EU song, more like how it changes europe for the worse, save the children of de-evolution, climate-heavy message too, had multiple politized messages but in a trollish way

Ukraine 2016: well the crimean war, anti-Russia regarding the victims, is in title too 1944

Ukraine's own host entry also was a politized one, razom nam behato also a protest song

Belarus's ya nauchu tebya well if you don't understand the lyrics u don't know the message, it could've more been a cute quirky retro rock song for children around campfire by over 50 yr olds, so if they can edit song real quick, i mean i don't think it needs much change just switching up lyrics maybe a bit make it less repulsive in translation

but to call this one politized, and the others i mentioned were allowed to stay (or even in 2016 win the contest) well it is hypocrite

Georgia 2009 whom you mentioned i disliked either, the lyrics were too messed up ''shooting putin'' i understood that too of course, very dumb of that one to have been in english if you can't sing english that well

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote