¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I am more tired than frustrated at this point.

Not only did we have to entertain the shameless charlatan form of "a living" in a psychic reading (I am TRULY so ****ing tired of gay culture allowing astrology and psychics to thrive... just really denigrates the intelligence and integrity of who we are), but they used it to cloak yet another production decision when it comes down to teams and roles.

So... gasp... Kandy gets saved by being put with the strongest make-up queen in the competition. And we're left with another BS "judging as pairs" format in spite of the fact that Rose looked like a ****ing RABID DOG on that runway. So no, it wasn't "the right bottom two" at all ( @ Remy), it should've been Tina vs. Olivia. You can say you've already seen that Denali look worn on the runway, but... I hate to break it to you, they were all going to wear these outfits on the runway at some point!

I was actually starting to warm to Kandy until she went off the rails for a perfectly valid critique (you'd never see Kandy wearing what Gottmik was wearing. At all.) She should've just sat there and ate her "safe".

Winners: Utica & Symone
High: Gottmik
Safe: Kandy, Denali
Low: Rose
Bottom: Tina & Olivia

EDIT: OHH and whoever the **** said this should've been a double shantay....? Get a Specsavers appointment booked. They were both delivering MEH performances. And also because the point is being used to hammer home the argument that Kandy should've gone home over Symone... I truly believe Kandy won that lipsync

okay done! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 14-03-2021 at 04:33 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote