View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 10:40 PM #44
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Not my three favorites being evicted one after the other
Latoya screwed herself, she did it on her own. A Rohan blindside would have been nice, but she didn't read the room properly. It was clear Josh was big enough of a character to not be evicted. His time was up.
Victoria went straight back at her, and it makes sense. She could have gone for a boring HoH but she's coming after a bigger fish.
It's however sad that it's again afemale targeting another female and doing the boys dirty work. I wish she targeted one of the bigger dudes.
That is the main issue. I've no problem with anyone going after "bigger fish"..but if that's your main/sole motive, why should the most dominant males not be at the head of your list? As anti-female and piss weak as her move obviously is, if she'd at least handled it better(been upfront with her target, not ripped the piss out her alliance members..threatening them as replacement noms etc..) she wouldn't have looked so ridiculous. But the way she did handle it meant she did nothing but expose herself as an utterly clueless, hopeless player who has without doubt torched any chance(as slim as it was) she had of making the end and potentially winning. For such moronic play, hopefully she gets her rightful reward of an early pre-jury boot.