BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I learnt that it seems their relationships are frosty ,I just don't think we needed to know anything .Why say it (if it's been said) there was no need, it is just fanning the flames of the whole thing .I do know I don't speak for the whole public (no one does) but most people I have spoken too have really changed their minds about these two especially Harry and I don't think this sort of news helps their quest for privacy.

So on your own admission we learned nothing from the fact they had a phone call that we didn't know before.
Which was my own point in my post.

So how did it change things..
We learned from Prince William last week he would be talking to Prince Harry.
We learn from this, the follow on he did.
We knew their relationship was frosty before,
plus as you yourself now state that things are still frosty.

So again, what's been revealed other than the most basic of an update of sorts.

You see some people I talk to WERE wondering had they talked or had the Palace been in touch.
None think anything wrong in learning they had talked with little to nothing changed.

You did too say, the public will see it your way.
You didn't say some.

I made a post, then had just 3 words quoted from it to get at me.
So sorry if I now retaliate by jumping in when others get away with things like '' THE PUBLIC will see it that way.

So we knew all was frosty before this call, we knew Prince William was going to talk to Prince Harry because Prince William told the media. he would be.

We now learn he has and that things are still frosty.

So what new have we learned , what new has even been revealed which could he used to fairly JUST attack the couple with now.

I say nothing at all from my view.

I myself doubt most of the public will actually think they've learned anything new either.
Or see it wrong to even just learn the 2 Princes have actually talked.