Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

recap of last night (the theme was Born In birthyear of the celebs

Lola & Christian: good jive, just got bit of criticism she could be more energetic but neat footwork throughout, and judges are very eager now of seeing in a slow dance which she could be fab at they think

Erol & Marta: another improvement i guess, i personally thought he danced well, also performed it well with all his many years of acting experience, judges critique was he could try to attack the dance more but they do also see the potential still in him

Kai & Kathrin: scores don't mean a thing here, Kai is a cult icon, and he delivered another fab entertaining surprise with his efforts at the Paso Doble

Nicolas & Vadim: got their first 10's, very Hollywood foxtrot what Motsi said, very nice big band version of that metallica song either

Auma & Andrzej: out of hold she is stylish, elegant, free, but in hold she still has work to do to be more confident there too, overall foxtrot came across as very elegant

Simon & Patricija: needed more storytelling since contemporaries main basic is to tell a story, but dance wise it was good enough

Jan & Christina: i fully disagree with judges here, they act like he's 20, but telling a man of 68 he got to use his knees and be more aggressive show some respect judges pls his knees might not be what they were like many years ago, i thought he did great at Tango, also a very lovely classic schlager song and excellent choreo by Christina, making his acting/performing shine

Valentina & Valentin: not as perfect as the perfect 30 of last week, but still decent for difficult dance what the rumba is

Senna & Robert: kinda forgettable for me, and the blindfold seriously foxtrot is not the perfect dance for that at all

Ilse & Evgeny: discotastic, i am loving this pair more and more, they have so much good fun on and off the dancefloor (no bias since i am dutch, i didn't know what Ilse's dance qualities were like tbh) she's not that bad

Mickie & Malika: first dance i thought he did decent in lol, some very neat and sexy rumba walks, also Daniel calling Sir Elton John the Mickie Krause of UK

Rúrik & Renata: the whole concept of this jive reminded me of Jay & Aliona's somehow, yes he can dance thats for sure

bottom four was Jan & Christina, Kai & Kathrin, Senna & Robert, Erol & Marta

came down to Kai & Kathrin and Senna & Robert

Senna & Robert were eliminated

next week is Boys vs Girls so a solo routine for all and Team Boys, Team Girls for extra points

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote