View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 01:10 PM #7
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...really so sad, Kandy saying about her college experience when she was attacked and had her arm broken by those three guys...she can sometimes feel quite attacking in her own defensive stance and it made me wonder if so much stems back to that awful physical attack, which must have been terrifying..I’ve really warmed to her a lot more in the last few weeks ......

....Michelle looked gorgeous in that soft duck egg blue shade of her outfit, it did really suit her so much and her eye make up was so soft and lovely and blended beautifully with her outfit... love:..

...most of the runways were excellent but it wasn’t completely a theme that I loved in general...I think that Gott’s might have been my personal favourite but Rose looked gorgeous also......oh and Symone, she’s always so perfect with her runways and I loved her drink ad, it was probably my outright favourite ......

...I think the right Queen went, I love Tina but she really hasn’t shown any growth as Michelle said ...and it was just her time but she’s been such a stunning queen....

...Tina.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote