View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 07:17 AM #25
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronneely2017 View Post
Update
A few days after I had the phone call with the ex-friend, I had a chat with one of my best friends who was also talking to him hoping to potentially make amends. Well it turns out despite the amount of brown-nosing he was doing on Tuesday during our call that he apparently never gave a **** about me in the first place and it was all to try and make him look good. I actually felt really guilty about deciding to cut ties with him but now after hearing that Im very much glad I did!

What makes it even worse for him that he was talking **** about my best friend to me who he was also trying to make up with aswell.
...I think that you would have always been left with some ‘what ifs’ and open to possible regrets, Aaron...if you hadn’t made that decision to speak to him...it’s because you did make it, that it’s led you to being able to walk away from the friendship with complete closure and completely knowing that you’re doing the right thing....the friendship with this person is obviously not an ‘equal friendship of respect’ and one for you to pass through in your life, rather than keep with you going forward...I’m sorry that you’ve experienced the disappointments that you have with that friendship....but huge respect that you were willing to see if it could indeed be saved.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote