View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 09:32 PM #73
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Agreed. William letting his reaction be known is totally different from as you say ‘firing the first shot’ - and its not as if H&M won't already know how he feels. They have had free rein to say what they want for 18 months knowing the Palace won't answer back in kind - well, watch out, looks like William isn’t prepared to ‘never complain, never explain’ all of the time. Looks like he wants certain feelings known - and he isn’t spilling any personal info on H&M, unlike those two LA blabbermouths, which I’m sure he certainly could do.
"It is TERRIBLE for Meghan and Harry to speak about this!"

"What if William does it?"

"Oh that is fine."

"Why??"

"Because YAY WILLIAM!"

... actual footage of the mental gymnastics required to make it "disgusting" that Harry and Meghan said a phonecall was unproductive, but "totally fine" that William has called them insulting and disrespectful:

Really just confirmation that all of these debates have NOTHING to do with ANYTHING other than unquestioning dogmatic allegiance to the Monarchy, which really makes these threads completely and utterly pointless. Arguing points that just don't matter when it all it really comes down to is "because THE QUEEN" or "because WILLIAM FUTURE KING". Honestly just nonsense at this point... nothing but a display of rampant loyalism. I knew there was orange on my radar, should have gone with my instincts .

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 21-03-2021 at 09:35 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote