View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 03:09 PM #1112
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’m pretty sure that’s one of the actresses in Sucker Punch...

...Bottom of the World...

Spoiler:

...it’s really difficult to say that it’s a good movie because it’s such a disturbing movie but it was totally engrossing...you always feel with that type of psychological thing that if you blink a bit too long, you’d miss some key points so I was completely drawn in...I think that it felt from the beginning that her story had truth and from when Alex took Alex into the desert ......it was obvious that it was him...(...only because his eyes were exactly the same...)....I thought that when he and Paige were making love, that might have been ‘the reality’ part with the dog...but in his dream, it was Paige, this incredibly beautiful partner...you know, his dreams being completely different to how he was entrapped in his paralysed state...and obviously the clue as well was those words that were repeated...that we needed to look inside, not outside...anyways, just a really (grim) storyline and depressing movie but so absorbing as well...but I still don’t quite understand, who was Alex../...to Scarlett, who was he...?...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote