Old 23-03-2021, 07:30 PM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Great to see a good few comments!

I think its safe to say Kitten, Alexandra, Dennis, Daley, Kayleigh and Lotan all definitly deserved ejection.

Nicks ejection I do think was pretty justified considering the rules stating that influencing votes is against the rules.

Emma's is a difficult one, you could make the arugment that her intentions when going back in were much different to Michelle's in which she was clearly looking for revenge which some would argue is justifiable considering they were stuck in a bedsit listening to the hm's talking **** about them. Obviously the randomly leaked spitting footage that came out a couple of years back doesn't help her case in anyway but also as of recent its claimed that Nadia punched Vanessa in the bathroom. We will probably never know the full story behind fight night. It was fantastic tv but if theres someone to blame for all this its the production.

Dawn's reasoning for removal was pretty poor tbh, it just looked like production didnt want a second person walking that week so just removed her at the last second.

Emily although I would like to think she genuinely did not mean to say what she said in offensive way, Her removal was totally justified considering the drama that erupted that January with CBB5, you would really wonder how someone can be so stupid to make such a mistake.

Aaron's removal I think was also pretty justified considering Joel's complaint to Big Brother about feeling uncomfortable.

Emma Jensons removal I actually think was totally justified, in the end she and her sister broke out of the house in which the first time was followed by her sisters decision to quit. Breaking out through the fire-exit has always annoyed me so because she did it twice she totally deserved it.

Andrew and Ellis were both removed for very silly reasons. Although I in no way condone Ellis's disgusting tweet, she didnt do anything in the house to deserve ejection and if they were going to have her cast in the first place they at least should have had her twitter checked before-hand.

Lewis F's a tricky one, I think if he did what he did ten years ago he'd get away with it like Barrymore did, however it probably wasnt a very smart thing to do given the current climate.