BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
Has anyone seen Oliver's interview with Adam (cycle 21) yet? The guy is an absolute mess in the worst way possible. Was drunk and slurred his words, took his phone into the bathroom to take a piss, and said so many derogatory things.
Welp I haven't watched it yet but I'm reading the comments and it sounds like a whole ass mess

Quote:
I don't recommend people watch this interview if they're not in a good mental state. A lot of horrible, nasty, hurtful things were said by Adam. Definitely the messiest interview by far but I commend Oliver on how he handled it.

(TW: Summary of the worst parts)

Adam calls Winnie a ***** and says her vitiligo skin is "****ed up", he refers to Will as "Gay Will" and uses "******", "retarded" throughout the interview. He basically said he assaulted someone because their costume "looked gay" and kicked them out of a party as a joke. He has a 3 question rule when he walks up to a girl and asks "do you find me attractive? Are you single? What reason would you have for me to not start making out with you right now?" and if they don't answer quick enough he'll just start kissing them.

I missed the first 20 min so there's prob more.
Like did he not read the room...