Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

ok ummm based upon what sort of signings lets dance went for this year

a formula one signing: well for BBC this could be one of David Coulthard, Damon Hill or if someone younger Paul Di Resta

news icon: i mean they really should reconsider asking Huw Edwards (since i would love a legend journalist on strictly too)

girlband signing: maybe Vanessa White (since she did do the jungle show also few years ago)

sports stars: i'd say some olympians, maybe James Dasaolu, hmm Nick Skelton i mean he is a well known star and i'd say he fits in right well with the whole strictly atmosphere too how classy he is himself too, and try asking Dina Asher-Smith, loved seeing a bit of her in phone number details announcement

young tv talent: Maya Jama definitely

variety/diverse slots: maybe a socialite a la Petra Ecclestone, and maybe a DJ like Paul Oakenfold

BBC internal signings: Jay Blades he is so nice on repair shop and that also got decent viewer ratings i think, another eastenders signing (Shona McGarty maybe she comes across better than Maisie did)

comedian/entertainer signing: Jim Davidson (just for the lolz, him and his dad dance ''moves'' could be hilarious and it could make him shine for the more positive for once too)

music star: someone under the radar atm but still known enough, Jamie Cullum comes to mind, but Louisa Johnson too
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote