View Single Post
Old 30-03-2021, 08:47 PM #76
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
He's saved thousands of lives by getting us out of the EU and their vaccine cock ups....and he denies he used those funds wrongly. Such hate for a life saving hero!
He's not a hero, he's a prime minister and a poor one at that. He led the charge on the Brexit ****, and then dipped as soon as things went his way, he voted down damn near the same deal Theresa May got multiple times, only to accept a similar deal once the pantomine of getting him into no.10 came to fruition.

As for the pandemic, he ignored it until he couldn't do so anymore and did the bare minimum for the most part.

Nothing he has done is worthy of praise, because he's done the bare ****ing minimum yet the stupid gullible ****ing lemming minded public hail him as some sort of a hero.

He is corrupt as ****, he used taxpayer money to pay off his mistress and the ****ing simpleminded public are determined to blame anyone but him, ****ing lapdogs!

This story enrages me, it should enrage anyone who reads it, but no, tory voters and the right wing are too ****ing egotistical to admit they might be wrong about their golden boy so it's the woman's fault or it's lies or it's anything other than them admitting their golden boy is full of ****.

This is a nation of spineless cowards that let corrupt politicians walk all over them, just as long as they are on their 'side. Every time I think I can't hate the British public more, they do something to prove me wrong.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote