View Single Post
Old 31-03-2021, 01:53 PM #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
We're not discussing Taylor ****ing Swift, we're discussing the leader of the UK government and his blatant corruption in using public funds to pay off his affair.

Ask yourself why you continue to defend a man who, at every opportunity, ****s on the people who vote for him. Ask yourself if you'd be so forgiving if this was a labour politician in this situation. Ask yourself why you're being so loyal to a party when it should be the opposite. The government works for the public, we are not meant to hero worship them, we're meant to hold them accountable for their actions.

We're a nation of spineless doormats that welcome corruption and abuse of the system as long as it's someone we like doing it. This country is utterly ****ed. The public are disgusting for not making this a bigger issue, ****ing cowards.

I don’t support him , I have no political affiliation .

I simply said I I think he has a kind heart or a good soul . Oddly enough I don’t get that vibe from any other politician - maybe that’s why he’s liked by people in general and explains his lasting popularity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote