Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I’m not sure that I’ll get time to go back and properly catch up atm but I’m finding myself watching it every night now and getting to know that all more...I really, really love Manrika atm...I did from the first I saw but even more now, she seems such a key player/influencer...
Poor Vithun , I knew he'd get blocked . He's too nice for the circle. Manrika is getting bashed on twitter alot and called a snake. But it's a game.

But let's be honest she's ruthless and manipulative . I didn't like her at the beginning but then I enjoyed watching her play the game. in the blocking with 'Felix' ,she 100% controlled that but was interesting seeing Felix stand by Femi.

The problem is unless they blocked the newbies, Manrika would always be seen as a 'back stabber' . So there wasn't a win win situation there . She promised Pippa she had her back & 'felix' had bonded with Femi.

And Vithun was bottom of the ratings. But now Andy thinks they've been sly to block Vithun. But they were never going to get rid of the other players.

However Vithun wasn't a threat in the game either. So it's ashame for him.

Problem is how do you play in the circle and not lie or throw a few players under the bus , it's designed to make people fall out and save their own skins.

Don't get me wrong there's some people who play nasty and come across unlikeable and cruel . But you definitely have to be tactical and ruthless to a degree to survive.

Billy & Vithun sadly were not cut out for The circle . I liked them both as they seemed nice and genuine, but they got used.

And I was thrilled when 'Gemma' got blocked, he was a salty sore loser. He actually had the nerve to call Manrika a liar when he was pretending to be an NHS nurse. He was arrogant and unpleasant especially when he met Manrika . And Andy also blocked him ,yet he chose to go to Manrika's apartment to moan and tell her off.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 03-04-2021 at 12:12 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote