View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 05:03 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...er-claims.html

Princess Diana's biographer Andrew Morton claims that Meghan Markle led a 'normal life' during her time as a royal and was seen 'out and about with friends at restaurants', despite telling Oprah she didn't leave the house

By CHLOE MORGAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHE 11:27, 2 April 2021 | UPDATE 17:04, 3 April 2021

Meghan Markle appeared to lead a 'normal life' during her time as a royal - despite the bombshell revelations she made during the tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview, Princess Diana's biographer claimed.
Andrew Morton, who famously penned Princess Diana's blockbuster biography in 1992, claimed friends told him they saw the Duchess of Sussex, 39, out and about with friends during her time in the Royal Family.

In the extraordinary interview watched by tens of millions of people around the world, Meghan claimed she only left the house twice in four months when she was living at the palace and alleged that officials took her 'passport, my driving licence, my keys.'.....

'But then again, well, friends of mine said they've seen Meghan walking from Whole Foods supermarket on Kensington High Street with bags of foods back to Kensington Palace.
He continued: 'It didn't seem too much like a prison. Other friends have seen her out and about with friends at restaurants, so she seems, to me, to have led a normal life.'
More lies exposed....she made it sound to Oprah as if she was being held against her will and practically a prisoner. All to gain sympathy to bolster support for her poor victim status and make the royals look bad once again. What a devious schemer she is.
Well no chance of Oprah inviting her back to explain the fact that 'her truth' is in fact complete bullshyte.