BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Schindler's List

Spoiler:

Can't believe I've only just got around to watching this now, war movies always turn me off for some reason. It was a lot different to what i thought it was going to be about, I thought it was about a guy who helped smuggle Jewish people out of Poland to safe countries so yeah i was wrong about that What a fantastic film, very hard to watch in parts though, it still amazes me how so many people could be so evil towards other human beings, it's really sad and disappointing actually. What a guy Schindler was though, to hold his nerve like that when dealing with a monster like Ralph Fiennes character, he had a real talent for manipulation I think but used it in such a good way (after a rocky start) The part when the women and children ended up in Auschwitz and were herded into the shower blocks and the terror of thinking they were minutes away from death, that scene was horrifying and the part where the guard pulled away all the kids when they were being taken out of there, again Schindler had nerves of steel, he had to take on all these Nazis and use pretty much only his confidence/arrogance and air of Authority to save those children when really he had none and he pulled it off. Anyway amazing film, can't believe I let it pass me by for so long

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 08-04-2021 at 09:34 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote