Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

why does the judges keep hyping up Mickie ''woody mcflatfoot'' krause no way that was worth score of 16, should've deserved all 1's, i feel so bad for Malika trying to make this moron to learn how to dance

Erol still had way more to give than him for sure his samba wasn't that bad either

happy Jan went through though, no way he deserves to be bottom of leaderboard every time when Mickie sadly exists, his foxtrot did have nice swing and tbh it wasn't bad for a old man, nice tune from Sinatra too

Nicolas & Vadim are wow, hope strictly will have their first male same-sex this year too Mark Feehily & Johannes Radebe yes pls, back to Nicolas he is a stunning dance student and Vadim is a amazing teacher, wonderful charleston song choice either, love a good bit of Nina Hagen myself either

Valentina another perfect score, well deserved she looked like a pro there also of course Sunny fits her well duh her soap character

all those football puns with Rúrik, last week he went in the tango a la Lionel Messi, now in the quickstep a la Gareth Bale

nice teaser of lets dance kids premiere

ok with our top 9 now

i'd say my final 4 prediction would be like

Rúrik & Renata

Valentina & Valentin

Nicolas & Vadim

Simon & Patricija

oh we didn't have it about Auma Obama yet, dance wise she isn't among the best but tbh she is very watchable, also luv the song choice this time what judges were laughing at kokomo melody being like a nice theme tune for her a very tropical rumba, also it was a emotional week for her, her grandmother passed away but it did help with the rumba getting genuine emotion come through in this particular dance/performance
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote