BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
A great win for the blues Mock congrats. Looks like Bowyer has done a big turnaround since arriving at Birmingham and saving you’s from relegation.

A great win for us today too. Credit to Ben Amos today he made some outstanding saves today he well deserved man of the match and on his birthday too

Hopefully we can keep up with this momentum and pressure on the other teams around us since we still have a lot of tough games ahead. I think we might have a bit of a longer break again since we are not playing Tuesday and I’ve heard that the EFL are postponing the games next Saturday so they do not coincide with Prince Phillips funeral.
Thanks, if Lee Bowyer carries on at this rate a Premier League team will come looking for him.

That result against Sunderland was a fantastic result for you guys, hopefully it's a spring in your step towards promotion.

And I understand the postponement, I do hope though that people will get a choice on what they want to watch though and not another national mourning moment like what happened on the first day of his passing as not everyone wants to be depressed when watching TV, there should be alternative choices for people that don't want to watch the Funeral imo.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 11-04-2021 at 04:52 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote