View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 05:11 PM #83
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I have a horse and I absolutely adore her, yeah she is expensive to keep I won't lie and she is time consuming but she's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't ever imagine even doing anything that could result in her injury so I just don't get how anyone who claims to love their horses would put them through anything like this.

beating them to run faster and risking injury by making them jump over something they naturally would not and then seeing them foam at the mouth from exhaustion isn't something a real horse lover would do. It's cruel and I call BS on anyone partaking calling themselves animal lovers.
What about putting humans through some of the things they have to do?

I can’t imagine putting a human on a building site, with all the dangers that are involved, it's cruel, no more building things.

I can't imagine putting a human in a factory for 12 hours a day of back breaking work for minimum wage, it's cruel. Shut down all factories.

I can’t imagine putting humans into work as delivery drivers and having to get out on those dangerous roads, it's cruel, no more deliveries.

Also, electricity is dangerous, no more electricity.

Water is dangerous, block all access to any sea, rivers, lakes.

I could go on, but you get the point.

Last edited by Alf; 11-04-2021 at 05:23 PM.
Alf is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote