Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I think that reality TV people are a different type of celebrity in how we feel about them because we can so easily ourselves relate to them also...in that they go into the house as regular people...and as they begin their personal journeys in BB, we’re with them for every step of that journey...through the good, the bad, the drama and trauma and the ugly, type thing...so it’s very easy to feel that you actually know them because they become such a huge part of our lives and have so often defined our summers..and BB housemates more than other reality TV show, I think...because that show was Big Mother of reality tv to most of us...it was THE show and the reason that so many of us are here and have also bonded in our own house/forum.......so there are a huge amount of layers to our emotions and us feeling this loss of Nikki so deeply...and for you, there’s obviously an added layer, Cal...of Nikki being your all time most loved housemate of all and someone you greatly admired and were inspired by.....and it is heart breaking how much she must have struggled and that she lost her battle to be able to not hurt anymore....but although she did heart wrenchingly lose that battle, she won everyone’s heart...we all don’t agree on many housemates but with Nikki we did...she really was most loved........
I completely agree with every word Ammi She was the ultimate housemate. I think I will be heartbroken for a long time but the fact she got to see how adored she was before she passed via the success of the gofundme and everybody’s messages is a comfort. I will love and miss her with all my heart and I hope she truly rests in peace. Goodnight, god bless Nikki. Love you all

Last edited by Cal.; 11-04-2021 at 11:21 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote