Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Oh so she's confirmed that Meghan was never liked by the Royals, her "face didn't fit" from the start and the family regarded her an an unwanted outsider and thus likely treated her as such? Good on you Lady C at least someone is being honest; the rest of the Royals (including the Queen) have vehemently denied this and said she was welcomed and loved, and that's what many on this thread (yourself included Jet) have insisted for months, but now we can see that Lady C is confirming that Princess Anne at the very least - who is very much Royal inner circle of course - felt very differently as many of us suspected.

the truth coming out at last, Harry and Meghan found themselves looked down upon and disliked and were right to get out of there.
My goodness, Princess Anne is all the Royals rolled into one now. How silly.

You should read Lady C's book before you let your imagination run amok.
She said Megsie went out of her way to charm the kilt off Charles and the headscarf off the Queen, who both welcomed her warmly (like Meghan herself said) and treated her like no other girlfriend had been treated before. And Wills and Kate visited often with the kids and brought flowers and gifts. Others have said the same thing.

I'm sure Meghan didn't turn on the charm for lesser royals though and I bet she knew Anne could see right through her and didn't even try to turn on the charm for her. Anne has long been considered the sharpest and most astute royal who doesn't suffer fools gladly (or grifters, apparently).

Last edited by jet; 13-04-2021 at 09:50 PM.