View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 08:48 AM #91
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

More cringey fake crying from the pet-freaks. "You had to do it, "big dog", you had to do it" said "Captain Kief" .. Q the remarkable, nonsensical turnaround..

Pet-freak Thai got to lead the the FORCED "diversity message".

Pet-freak Jed is all of a sudden "having doubts" over booting his fellow freak. Of course they never aired the fact that these "doubts" started creeping in after "Captain Kief" was crying like a big baby to his production pals, threatening to self-evict his entitled ass. "Mastermind" Bethy has been shown stating her need for Kiefer's removal ASAP, Thai also told him in this very ep that it's not good for him personally since he would take Jed over him..30secs later Thai&Jed have come to a conclusion that it is in fact best to keep chubbs..as BangBro Bethy looks on in concern..

like a silly lost puppy who deep down knows those guys are simply using her as a plaything. Of course we shouldn't be at all surprised to see the silly bitch in the next ep saying she's the one who drove this decision.

Kiefer embarrassingly in the DR pretending that him "campaigning his ass off" was what brought about this ludicrous U-turn. The sad fact is this had production's paw prints all over it. They either put the kibosh on "Captain Kief" getting the boot, or it was just a whole load of nonsense(much like the "teams" smokescreen introduced at the beginning) cooked up by production. For with all the pet-freaks safe again, 1 of 3 second-stringers guaranteed going at the end of another uneventful week, it's quite possible they were dreading piecing together enough content to fill it...and after witnessing non-entity Breydon standing in front of a mirror all day pouting lip gloss - Terra wandering around like a demented rottweiler - and Tina lazing about like an engineless jumbo jet.. THIS has most likely panicked them into concocting this "dramatic" rot.

BangBro Bethy was fuming that the boys told chubbs they'd be keeping him.. without her presence. She ridiculously tried to take credit for "coaching" them in doing "sooooooooooo much" .. and now she's pissed that they're making her standout like the powerless fool she is. She laughably suggested she might "go against the boys" in the vote. If production ever plan on gifting her another HOH reign they should make it compulsory for her to wear jumbo sized clown shoes the entire time.

Another easy "answer question" comp so they could control where it went. Since ANOTHER week of "Sauce" would've been too much even for production, we got the predictable switch of power that went the way of Terrable(who now has more wins to her name than BangBro Bethy) LMFAO Bethy's win conditions are dropping quicker than her panties did for Thai& Jed..

Let's see how next week's absurd "fake eviction" plays out..little doubt this shyte has been dreamed up for the benefit of pet-freak/s again. PATHETIC. And let me be clear about this, if Terra's reign ends and ALL 3 members of the sickening "Sauce" manage to remain in the game as a result of this silly bastard "twist", I'll immediately drop the season and won't watch another episode. I fully intended to see it through to the end..BUT if they dare go down such a DESPERATE, DESPERATE, DESPERATE path, my tolerance will have finally been pushed beyond its limit, which will prompt me to immediately wash my hands of it.