View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 02:10 PM #494
Banned

Banned

I'm really excited about it and I've been thinking about it since they revealed it, the way I see it, there are three likely options.

The first is Jill as the survivor and Nemesis as the Killer. I think out of all the best known RE villains, Nemesis probably has the best chance since he has the most potential for a unique power since he has access to a rocket launcher and tentacles so he could potentially be a trap or ranged character.

The second option, I think, is a Stranger Things styled chapter where we get Claire and Leon alongside Mr. X with a Racoon Police Department map, I know they said no new maps until they remake the old ones, but I think collabs will be an exception. The main problem with Mr. X is that he doesn't really do anything that isn't already represented in the game, in his trenchcoat form, all I can imagine him having is an Oni styled dash, or some sort of meter mechanic where he can activate his ability and walk through obstacles but that's kinda boring. There'd be more potential if he's in his full, fast, Tyrant form though.

The last one, which I think is fairly likely, is Ethan Winters and Lady D as the killer. This chapter's coming a month after RE8's release so I think there's potential there, and Lady D potentially has a lot of wiggle room when it comes to powers. Like, I could imagine her summoning her daughters as traps/sentries or something.

I'm not sure what I'm hoping for, tbh, but I'm very interested to find out more.

Last edited by Tom4784; 16-04-2021 at 02:12 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote