Old 16-04-2021, 02:21 PM #12

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
Spoiler:

...I thought that it was so disturbing how Jaimie, was that the young cousin’s name...was encouraged to be involved when she was around 14ish, I think it said...just because she was familiar with my space...and knew how to catfish someone in the way that she did..a child manipulating adults...and Crystal’s mother as well, little more than stalking children...and didn’t get the wrong person as well at one point or am I not recalling correctly...?...it had shades of ‘Don’t **** with cats’ for me, when the group suspected the wrong person at one point ...

Spoiler:

As much as I feel sorry for the families loss they didn't come across as very likeable to me. Yeah the mother was adamant she would be able to identify the shooter and then wrongly accused a high school student and later admitted she was high at the time of the murder. I think if they had cooperated with the police a bit more instead of taking matters into their own hands they would have still got justice in the end, but then I guess it wouldn't have made an interesting documentary
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote