View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 03:06 PM #13
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Spoiler:

As much as I feel sorry for the families loss they didn't come across as very likeable to me. Yeah the mother was adamant she would be able to identify the shooter and then wrongly accused a high school student and later admitted she was high at the time of the murder. I think if they had cooperated with the police a bit more instead of taking matters into their own hands they would have still got justice in the end, but then I guess it wouldn't have made an interesting documentary
Spoiler:

...yeah those are pretty much my thoughts as well, I guess it could even be possible that there may have been an arrest much earlier with their reluctance to talk to the police...that may have even been a hindrance that could be factored into the late justice after 14 yrs...and it chilled me completely that Jaimi was being involved in it all, having her cousin who she adored being brutally killed was childhood taking enough but to have all of that laid on her as well...and because it was giving her a focus in her grief, because she felt that she was making that difference...she really seemed to be a bit intoxicated by it as well when as a child, she was ‘luring in’ guys...that was so misguided and the emotional damage of Crystal’s death was just being compounded ...

Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote