View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 06:12 AM #1358
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I watched The Game, it’s strange how you can completely miss a film, I hadn’t even heard of this and it’s not a new movie obviously...

...The Game...

Spoiler:

....although it was obvious from the beginning that it was all part of an elaborate game, it didn’t spoil any enjoyment of it...I was imagining if it were happening to me, I would still get caught up in it because we would still feel all of the dangers etc and the thrills...I had guessed that it was his brother from the beginning or more or less from the beginning as well...but I had thought that it was all designed by his brother to set up his death for real...(...a similar death to their father, maybe..?..as in to look like suicide...)...so that he inherited all of his money...I hadn’t figured it being a birthday ‘treat’.....

...but yeah, it was still fast paced and exciting and a really entertaining watch...I guess it was just a very, very elaborate version of an Escape Room birthday treat...a rich person’s Escape Room, how the other half live, eh...I did wonder if it would have all made him become addicted then and have to try to search for dangerous/exciting game experiences...I mean, how could he just have a regular party ever again...

Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote