View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 07:08 AM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default Man spared jail after taking thousands of upskirting pictures of women as young as 16

...this is incredible...yet another failure of justice for females...the ‘upskirting law’ only came into force a few years ago and the maximum sentence for more severe cases is 2yrs...this man filmed women getting undressed in their homes as well as one couple having sex...

...the judge said ...

“There was a significant degree of planning, in particular the use of the GoPro camera and adaptation of footwear enabling you to place it inside the footwear so it could be used.”

...one of the females was a 16yr old and after she alerted the police it was found that he had also taken more than 6,436 images of women over several months....the words of that poor teenager about the impact on her life...

“I have become so conscious of what I wear when I’m out and in the town and there’s other people around.”

She also said she feels “incredibly wary of middle-aged men that I can’t trust” and that she is “constantly looking over my shoulder”.

“I worry about who has those images and it gets me really anxious to think that I don’t know where they have gone,” she added.

“This has impacted on every aspect of my life and I’m now constantly anxious and worried about something happening.”

...how can this not be applied as a ‘severe case’ and the maximum sentence also having become applicable... ‘but he has shown remorse, pleaded guilty at the earliest opportunity and has “taken steps to address his offending behaviour”...’....he didn’t take steps to address his repeated and repeated offending behaviour almost 6500 times ...remorse is good going forward but it’s not justice for those repetitive offences committed against thousands of females...when is justice going to show a value to females in sexual offences...

..the story...

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/man-spared...174513967.html
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote