Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I think a lot of people see you quite clearly enjoying/relishing/gleefully exaggerating anything that paints Harry and Meghan in a negative light and "gloating and cheering" sums that up quite succinctly. Maybe I'm wrong but that seems to be the "misinterpretation" that a lot of people have from a lot of what you post. I'm not even saying you're "not allowed to do that" - each to their own - but again if you find yourself being taken the wrong way, and you don't LIKE being taken the wrong way, it's sensible to think about how you're coming across and not just blame others for "getting you all wrong".
What I post I always own, and I never feel misinterpreted as I know it is often being done to bait, but there is plenty of viciousness and relishing of and enjoyment of trashing my and others opinions who don't think Meghan in particular is beyond criticism.
What I won't have is people outright lying about what was actually said about Harry at the funereal and Rusti too, who didn't even mention it.
People opposing opinions is one thing, lying is another altogether.

Last edited by jet; 21-04-2021 at 02:54 PM.