BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...95th-birthday/

Prince Harry returns to LA ahead of Queen's birthday as she celebrates in low-key fashion at Windsor
The Prince returned to the US to be with his pregnant wife and will not see his grandmother as she marks her 95th birthday today

ByVictoria Ward

The Duke of Sussex has returned home to California to be reunited with his wife and son, it was claimed today, ahead of the Queen's 95th birthday.
Prince Harry, 36, was said to have landed in Los Angeles on an American Airlines flight shortly after 1.30pm local time (9.30pm BST) on Tuesday.

His car was seen leaving the private terminal at LAX minutes after the plane landed and was spotted again arriving in Montecito at around 4pm, according to reports. The Duke’s spokesperson declined to comment.
His return means he will not see the Queen as she marks her 95th birthday today at Windsor Castle.
This year, the Queen's birthday will pass without a gun salute for a second time, as she continues to mourn the loss of her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.
ffs could he not have hung on for another day...
tbf I don't see the issue, I never really get that people have to see each other on the day, she might have wanted a quite one after the funeral and she can only meet him outside anyway due to covid restrictions and I would say Liz is a stickler for da rules

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'