View Single Post
Old 24-04-2021, 08:23 AM #3
Nah

Nah

First of all, well done to the production team for still putting out a finale like that with some fans cheering too. It had a nice atmosphere to it.

In terms of content and overall feel, it was alright and lukewarm. The thousand reveals you can see coming from the moon again It didn't add anything to those lipsyncs, specifically to those Britney songs.

I know Kandy did better in the lipsync but Rosé did good despite being injured and had a better track record, so I though she would get to the top 2. But I guess that Ru never liked her no matter how well she did. I'm not saying she was "robbed" but I really would have liked to see her in the top 2 because she did so well and is so profesionnal.

Jaida looked incredible and Lala Ri is so worthy of being Miss Congeniality

Symone winning is fair but I'm not crazy about it. Like I said before, she didn't shine bright in some challenges that would push her out of her comfort zone (the ball, the rusical, the roast) and to me it got one note pretty quick. Also, the fact that there is a whole team that makes almost everything for her is an issue for me.
But really I like her and scoring 4 wins is pretty impressive and that should be celebrated. She has tons of charisma, a unique personality and wish her a lot of success!