Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Well... it's over

The Ball at the start of the finale was jaw-dropping... Gottmik and Symone kinda showed the other two up though. That "finale eleganza" from Gottmik is up there with Violet's S8 look... absolutely stunning. All looks were good but I think something was up with Rose... she just didn't look comfortable all night and didn't present anything well.

The Chi Chi tribute was wonderful... Thorgy's voice cracking got me

I never really considered who would win Miss Congeniality but in hindsight there really wasn't another more deserving candidate... I guess I'd have predicted Olivia but her "Nice girl" edit was just...boring. Lala seems like a good egg.

As for the lipsyncs... the best one was Symone vs. Gottmik but even that wasn't great. The Kandy/Rose one was incredibly boring... both sets of reveals were just...taking clothes off, and it takes a really damn lacklustre performance to make me think "...can't we bring back Mercedes Iman Diamond to re-do Work Bitch?" The final one was over as soon as Symone took off the coat... Kandy was just awkward and jumping on the spot. Really makes you appreciate Eureka considering she's a big girl who can perform.

Overall... I'm glad the season is over. I am undecided if it was worse than 11 on the whole... but it certainly wasn't better than any others. I feel especially bad for the S12 queens that they had to perform behind closed doors when they had so much more charisma, talent etc. etc. than these girls.

I could've done without the drive-in fans... their reactions were obviously just cut and pasted wherever the editors saw fit... there wasn't any "live" reaction at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 24-04-2021 at 06:35 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote