View Single Post
Old 25-04-2021, 06:52 AM #1395
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Whilst a great film, Sleepers is inconsistent. The first half when they're kids is amazing, but the second half when they're adults is a chore to watch. For years I always struggled to continue after
Spoiler:

Kevin Bacon's character got his just deserts.

I did mange to finally finish it off last year or the year before. It was good but it just wasn't as good as when they were kids. Still a brilliant film though with amazing acting from everyone, especially Kevin Bacon.

Spoiler:

...I guess that the thing with the second half of the movie was more about the court case and how cleverly it was done because the prosecution was actually working to defend...when they were children in the detention centre it was obviously very gripping but harrowing also...it’s an excellent move, for me it’s just not knowing what is true and what isn’t ...all of the abuse I personally think was true and was all covered up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Oh and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is an underrated gem. That film should be seen as RDJ's big comeback but it's annoying that is never is. He was hilarious, as was Val Kilmer as Gay Perry. The chemistry between them was nothing short of brilliant.

Time for a rewatch.
...I knew that I had seen it but couldn’t recall much about it...such a fun movie, Tony......

...are there any movies showing atm that you would particularly like to add for a watch...?...

Last edited by Ammi; 25-04-2021 at 06:52 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote