Thread: Most Loved 21
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2021, 09:00 AM #143
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I appreciate your views, Sheriff ...

...this last year has been a year with many negative aspects for all of us and we’ve spoken about mental health and well being quite a lot...we’ve been surrounded by negativity and many things that have very much created emotional downs...and balances are always very much needed in times like that to create those emotional ups as well...if there are not enough people to create a countdown list and it feels ‘pointless’ then I’ll revisit that then and make a decision about whether it’ll continue and conclude...but atm, we can’t say ‘pointless’ when it hasn’t yet begun...I do realise that ML is not for everyone, hence the option to opt etc...I think that we all opt out of threads/sections etc that we don’t feel that we want to be part of for whatever reason...but ML is an intrinsic part of TiBB which has been here for the whole time that I’ve been here anyway, which is many years....there are many things that make this forum unique in good and positive ways and showcases its close community/bonds so well...and ML is one of those things...things change/times change etc and the forum is less busy...we’ve obviously lost BB and on season and a large part of our ‘reality TV’ which has waned it as well...so many more positive news stories etc have become less focused on in the media because of COvID importance...we’ve felt the loss of our friends and families in a close contact way ...it’s all ‘loss’...loss of balance and ML is a giving thing, not a loss thing so I think that it’s probably a very, very much the opposite of a pointless thing atm...maybe even more beneficial than it’s ever been...we feel the forum is quiet...?...then this could counter that also and create very much wanted activity...

...so on the whole and in consideration, I feel it’s a good time for it...if it doesn’t receive interest then I’ll most definitely revisit my thoughts...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote