Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

And it’s all over!

Enjoyable final, exceeded my expectations and they really made the most out of the circumstances. Chi chi tribute was beautiful, Utica’s finale look was (as expected) amazing.

Very pleased with the miss congeniality result , Lala Ri left too soon and I feel she would have done really well in the rusical, snatch game, roast and the drinks commercials. If Lala does all stars I’m hoping she has a Shangela type elevation. Nevertheless, her bag look will always be iconic

The final ball was a gag from start to finish, Symone was giving us 10s across the board with every look, Gottmik also had some great runways. Loved Rosé’s first and last look and Kandy looked gorgeous in the peacock dress

Lip syncs - Kandy ate the first lipsync against Rosé, a well deserved win. (Shame about Rose’s injury though)

Symone really didn’t come to play in this finale and another well deserved win against Gottmik in the lip sync. I thought Gottmik and Symone would be the final 2 so was shook when they were against each other in the first round

Symone winning the final lip sync and rightfully taking the crown Congratulations! Absolutely loved her from day one. Congrats to Kandy for making the final 2, an official lip sync assassin

This has been one of my favourite seasons of all time, so many runways will go down in history, I’m normally good at guessing who wins miss congeniality but I had no idea this year (nor did anyone else) because there were so many contenders. I’m sure Phenomenon is in everyone’s top 10 drag race songs ever, and the fact it was the losers circle song

Definitely one of the better snatch games, 5 people who all played their characters well (Symone, Gottmik, Rosé, Tina and Denali)

Season 14 needs to have some fierce queens because the season 13 girls have raised the bar

My top 3 of the season

Symone
Utica
Gottmik

Last edited by Gstar; 26-04-2021 at 05:40 AM.
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote