View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:16 AM #35
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
No.

I'm responsible for my community, the people I live with, work with, volunteer with, volunteer for. I don't care if I get covid... or perish from covid... but I could not live with being responsible for someone else getting covid and dying because I didn't make the utmost effort to stop the spread in my community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Sorry but no I wouldn't. I'm eager to have mine to keep me safe in my type of work and I have a family to provide for and protect.
...these are really excellent answers......I've only skim read the thread so there are probably similar ones said by others ...

...its a complicated question in that when I said yes, I would...I totally mean it... but that yes is based on my life only..my heath, my commitments, my life experiences etc...its not a selfless or self focusing thing, that's far too simplistic and wouldn't give any accuracy...and I'm not engaging in any cognitive dissonance...we're not all in the same places in our lives so our considerations for such a question would never all be the same and our thoughts are very much reasoned ....so please don't say 'sorry', Jake...anyone else with your life...?...I would imagine would reason and have the exact same thoughts...and same response......

Last edited by Ammi; 04-05-2021 at 09:18 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote