Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Black and white to some probably, but not to all. I mean, I'm a sports guy myself, been practicing for over 20 years and to me it's not a closed topic nor an easy one.
It's a much complex one. The fact that there are a lot of discussions around it shows it's not an easy topic and there are a lot of emotions around it.
I'm not arguing on whether trans people should be allowed or not, but we just can't brush off such a sensitive social issue by saying "This has always been like that so it can't be changed". Society is changing, perceptions are changing etc So let's all try to listen to what everybody has to say in a gently manner.
That's the problem though isn't it, as soon as women born as women raise an issue regarding competing against women born as men, they are shut down and called Terfs when really what they want is a level playing field if you will pardon the pun! If it could be discussed at all without the name calling that would be progress

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 04-05-2021 at 03:00 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote