View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 07:02 AM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
‘ choices ‘ is an interesting term

I recall hearing Richard Branson being interviewed a while back . They asked him the best part of being so fabulously wealthy and he said it was waking up each morning and being able to CHOOSE what he did or where he went that day ..

He could just choose to board one of his private jets and fly off to any destination in the world OR just stay in bed ‘till the afternoon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

…the choices in my thoughts are more the choices that we can be given, depending on the life that we’re born into, you know…the freedoms of someone’s world that others wouldn’t necessarily have in their own …obviously there are so many potential levels and layers of choices as well that money wealth might bring for someone like Richard Branson…’success’ in itself is an interesting term, I think…because as I say…someone could ‘achieve’ in so many ways and in multiple and many ways and yet feel no sense of ‘success’ because ‘success’ is what we ourselves define it to be…and great financial wealth could make someone feel very fulfilled or very empty…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote